- Newsy Tips
- 7 Rules for Feeding Your Dog Correctly
- Top 5 Dog Allergies
- Dog Food Allergies
- Diarrhea in Dogs
- Dog Nutrition
- 9 Common Dog Poisons
- Diabetes in Dogs: Symptoms, Care & Diet
- Pancreatitis in Dogs: Cause, Symptoms & Treatment
I’ve created an interesting e-library for you, gathering important titles and informative content. Most of the books come together with free bonuses, which I think it’s good way of marketing, considering they’re not just fluff, but really useful instruments.
2. Homemade. Here is a very nice e-book, apparently very popular, that teaches you 245 homemade recipes for dogs. It’s written by Dr. John Miller. It has 3 Free Bonuses but Training Your Dog is the most appealing!
1. Skin Problems. The best resource I’ve come across is called Dog Skin Solutions, written by Linda Kajda. The author offers 3 FREE Bonuses: 1) How to Control your Dog’s Shedding; 2) Pet Massaging – It truly works!; 3) Dog Care Basics: Tips & Techniques for Dealing with 17 Everyday Problems.
Dog Training Tip #1